About Me
Welcome to my corner of the digital world! I'm Troy, hailing from the picturesque landscapes of Northern California. My life is a joyful whirlwind thanks to my incredible family - a wonderful wife and three dynamic kids who keep me on my toes. When I'm not immersed in the realm of technology, I'm an avid video gamer, eagerly awaiting the release of Bethesda's Starfield this fall.
With a robust 17-year journey through the intricate realms of Information Technology, I currently hold the role of Cyber Security Manager within a healthcare organization. Every facet of my career resonates deeply with me, as I've had the privilege of contributing my expertise to diverse entities such as a big 4 firm, a major west coast utility company, a prominent insurance provider, and one of the largest healthcare enterprises in the region.
My journey through IT has encompassed a multifaceted spectrum - from Active Directory and Exchange administration to mobile device management, virtual machine administration, Citrix oversight, and service desk responsibilities. I've delved into vulnerability management, manned the helm of a Security Operations Center as a vigilant monitoring analyst, and swiftly responded to incidents to ensure data integrity.
Passionately involved in shaping the landscape of cybersecurity, I've delved into security automation, detections, and orchestrated table-top exercises to fortify our defense strategies. But my interests don't stop at ones and zeroes - I'm a sports enthusiast, cheering on the Bay Area's finest teams: the Raiders, Athletics, and Warriors.
Beyond the digital realm, I revel in the world of role-playing games, engaging on my trusty PC, PS5, and Nintendo Switch. My family enjoys board games, particularly Risk, and we bond over spirited rounds of Mario Party. Our days are shared with our cherished furry companions - both dogs and cats - and we love our daily walks and mischievous laser pen escapades.
Traveling ignites our souls, and we're on a mission to explore every state in this vast nation. We're devoted Disney aficionados, never missing a chance to revel in the enchantment, especially during the Oogie Boogie Bash.
As I embark on the journey of further education, pursuing my B.S. in Cybersecurity and aiming for a Master's degree, I am excited to learn, grow, and continue contributing to the ever-evolving world of information technology. Through this platform, I look forward to sharing insights, discoveries, and experiences that fuel my passion for technology and the intriguing stories it weaves in our lives.
Thank you for joining me on this adventure! Feel free to reach out and explore the boundless possibilities of our digital age together.
Comments
Post a Comment